- Case Management Redesign Update Sept 1 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update July 17 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update June 2023
- Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023
- Case Management Redesign
- Foundation Board Member Commitment Plays in Many Acts
- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
- A Spirt to Admire - A Special Staff Person
- Disability Employment Awareness Month and Preston Story
Masks and COVID Tests Required in Group Homes as of August 2021 August 5, 2021
OF REINSTATED MASK REQUIREMENT
AT RESIDENTIAL/ GROUP HOMES
And COVID-Testing Requirement
This notice involves DDRC Residential Group homes
To: Residential care facilities (Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Group Homes, and Intermediate Care Facilities)
From: CDPHE Residential Care Strike Team and Infection Prevention and Control Unit
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) released updated guidance modifying masking requirements. The changes come after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended increased mask use indoors for vaccinated individuals on July 27.
· Added updates requiring universal mask use for staff, visitors, and residents regardless of vaccination status. The guidance allows for exceptions for vaccinated residents at particular times during activities and communal dining.
In addition to the mask requirement changes, CDPHE continues to implement rapid testing for all unvaccinated staff and residents that leave the facility for longer than 24 hours.