- Shoutout to Our Golf Sponsors
- Masks and COVID Tests Required in Group Homes as of August 2021
- A Great Job Fits Brings Out the Best, As it Did For Steve
- DDRC Self Determination Initiative
- Marti Gets Meaning from DDRC Therapeutic Learning Connections
- COVID Guidelines in Group Residential Homes - Update
- Giving to DDRC - ReFUND
- Seeing the Remarkable Roles of DSPs
- New COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
Masks and COVID Tests Required in Group Homes as of August 2021 August 5, 2021
NOTICE OF REINSTATED MASK REQUIREMENT
AT RESIDENTIAL/ GROUP HOMES
And COVID-Testing Requirement
This notice involves DDRC Residential Group homes
To:Residential care facilities (Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Group Homes, and Intermediate Care Facilities)
From: CDPHE Residential Care Strike Team and Infection Prevention and Control Unit
The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE) released updated guidance modifying masking requirements. The changes come after the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommended increased mask use indoors for vaccinated individuals on July 27.
· Added updates requiring universal mask use for staff, visitors, and residents regardless of vaccination status. The guidance allows for exceptions for vaccinated residents at particular times during activities and communal dining.
In addition to the mask requirement changes, CDPHE continues to implement rapid testing for all unvaccinated staff and residentsthat leave the facility for longer than 24 hours.