- Case Management Agency Director Named
- Case Management Redesign Update OCT 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update Sept 1 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update July 17 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update June 2023
- Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023
- Case Management Redesign
- Foundation Board Member Commitment Plays in Many Acts
- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
Case Management Redesign Update June 2023June 5, 2023
CMRD Update June 2023
Recently, the Department of Health Care Policy and Financing (HCPF) announced that the results of the request for proposal (RFP) selection will be moved back from late May to mid-June 2023. Jefferson County Human Services, with support from DDRC, submitted a RFP to HCPF to become the CMA for Jefferson and Clear Creek Counties, the new catchment area.
The transition to these new CMAs will include DDRC’s Resource Coordination, Quality Assurance and Family Support functions. HCPF has defined three separate CMA transition phases, however DDRC has not yet been advised as to which phase we will be assigned. The three phases are:
beginning August 2023 and concluding by November 2023;
beginning November 2023 and concluding by March 2024;
beginning March 2024 and concluding by July 2024.
Colorado is required to be in compliance with CMRD by July 1, 2024.
IMPORTANT: Individuals and families in our services impacted by these changes should watch for a dedicated communication with updates on these changes from DDRC as additional information becomes available in late June/early July. DDRC remains committed to the continuity of services and to minimizing disruption during this transition.
To stay up to date on CMRD and related matters see: Case Management Redesign | Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing