DDRC Volunteer Services Invites You to Volunteer! By contributing your unique skills, based on your availability, you can:
- Make a difference in the life of an individual with a developmental disability.
- Share your skills and passions.
- Participate in ongoing free training programs, including CPR/First Aid, defensive driving, health/wellness, and personal safety.
- DDRC offers flexible time schedules to meet your needs and supplemental accident/liability insurance for volunteers.
Volunteer Opportunities at DDRC
- Companion (share time with another on a one-to-one basis)
- Go for coffee/eat out
- Share recreational activities
- Art & Soul Program
- Be an art mentor
- Coordinate community art shows
- Assist with Special Events
- Provide Short-Term Needs
- Limited respite care
- Offer Clerical Support
- Computer Lab Assistant
- Work on Special Projects
- Community outreach
- Event planning
- Group Activities
- Paint/minor home repair
- Plant flowers/create a garden
- Adopt a group home
- Plan a group home party
Apply to Become a DDRC Volunteer
Please include a way for us to get in touch with you. Without a valid e-mail address or phone number, we will not be able to contact you regarding your application. Volunteers must be at least 18 years, submit a volunteer application, and successfully pass a background check.