- Case Management Redesign Update Sept 1 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update July 17 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update June 2023
- Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023
- Case Management Redesign
- Foundation Board Member Commitment Plays in Many Acts
- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
- A Spirt to Admire - A Special Staff Person
- Disability Employment Awareness Month and Preston Story
Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023May 2, 2023
Jefferson County Human Services (JCHS), with support from DDRC, submitted a request for proposal (RFP) to become the CMA for Jefferson and Clear Creek Counties, the new catchment area. The results of the RFP will be released by HCPF in late May or early June of this year. The transition of case management functions is planned to occur between November 2023 and June 2024, and includes DDRC’s Resource Coordination, Quality Assurance and Family Support functions. The State is required to be in compliance with CMRD by July 1, 2024.
Health First Colorado members accessing long term supports and services, including Medicaid waivers, will receive case management services in the future from the CMA in their catchment area. To stay up to date on HCPF rule changes that may impact these services , as well as other aspects of the future of case management, please visit HCPF's CMRD website and follow CMRD Rules Revision, Case Management Redesign | Colorado Department of Health Care Policy & Financing.
Please watch for updates and communications through this newsletter, emails to individuals / families, and updates on our website www.ddrcco.com. including information on the transition as soon as that is available. DDRC remains committed to the continuity of services for individuals and families and minimizing any potential disruption for individuals and families, staff and our community.
There are still many unanswered questions, and we are working diligently to shape and resolve future outcomes and will provide updates as soon as available.
HCPF has developed an FAQ anticipating questions that people may have about CMRD and how it may impact them.
Find their FAQ through this link: