- Case Management Redesign Update Sept 1 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update July 17 2023
- Case Management Redesign Update June 2023
- Case Management Redesign UPDATE May 2023
- Case Management Redesign
- Foundation Board Member Commitment Plays in Many Acts
- Masons Make a Difference
- Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up
- Proud of Dezirae Gurule - Our DSP Nominee
- Gifts Make a Touching Impact
- A Spirt to Admire - A Special Staff Person
- Disability Employment Awareness Month and Preston Story
Spring into Awareness - IDD Awareness Month wrap up April 4, 2022
Fairfield-Denver West /Federal Center, the West Metro Chamber and DDRC, were pleased to partner to host Spring into Awareness, a gathering to wrap up IDD Awareness Month in March and to celebrate diversity and inclusion for people of all abilities, including through employment.
A brief video of Fairfield, their team, and their commitment to diversity in employment, along with DDRC, showcased inclusive employment. An art show by artists served by DDRC beautifully illustrated themes of self-advocacy and the aspirations of the artists. The three host organizations spoke about their work to create a vibrant community. Local Jeffco businesses Flights Wine Café, Wahoo’s, Ballmer Peak Distillery, Crimson Cat Studios, and Shaklee (Susan Firmin) generously supported the event with donations of drink, food and door prizes. It was a fun and meaningful evening, and pictures from the night are shared below. See the video: Inclusive Employment Works -Fairfield and DDRC.