- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
- Coronavirus Update - Changes Beginning in May
- Coronavirus Update- New Expectations-Limits on QLO Visits
- Coronavirus Update- Changes and Closures Until Further Notice
- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks September 24, 2020
Stimulus Checks/ Economic Impact Payment
Are you a family with children under the age of 17 and receiving SSI/SSA?
September 30 is the IRS’ extended deadline for Social Security and SSI recipients to enter their child’s information in the IRS’ Non-Filer Tool to receive the $500 Economic Impact Payment (EIP) this year.
The extended deadline applies to people who:
• Receive Social Security retirement, survivors, or disability benefits, or SSI payments;
• Did not file a 2019 or 2018 tax return;
• Have a qualifying child under age 17; and
• Who did not already enter information in the IRS’ Non-Filer Tool for themselves and at least one child.