- Giving to DDRC - ReFUND
- Seeing the Remarkable Roles of DSPs
- New COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks September 24, 2020
Stimulus Checks/ Economic Impact Payment
Are you a family with children under the age of 17 and receiving SSI/SSA?
September 30 is the IRS’ extended deadline for Social Security and SSI recipients to enter their child’s information in the IRS’ Non-Filer Tool to receive the $500 Economic Impact Payment (EIP) this year.
The extended deadline applies to people who:
• Receive Social Security retirement, survivors, or disability benefits, or SSI payments;
• Did not file a 2019 or 2018 tax return;
• Have a qualifying child under age 17; and
• Who did not already enter information in the IRS’ Non-Filer Tool for themselves and at least one child.