Host Home Overview
Be a Host Home Provider!
It's like adult foster care.
Earn Pay "Doing Good" and Work From Home
DDRC is seeking Host Home Providers in the Metro Denver area to open their home to a person with an intellectual / developmental disability, and to provide that person with responsible, caring help, appropriate for their needs.
For doing good, and providing a warm and stable home, you’ll be compensated with tax-exempt pay, averaging $2,000- $3,000 a month, depending upon the person's level of disability and needed care.
I’ve been an adult foster care provider for more than five years. I’ve developed a genuine caring and connection to the person I serve, and enjoy having her in my life. This role requires time, but I feel good helping her, and the pay makes it beneficial on another level too. - Donna
- Responsible, caring, and committed
- Clear background and clear motor vehicle record
- 19 years of age and older
- CRR / 1st Aid Certified (Training Available)
- Qualified Medication Administration Professional (Training Available)
- Completion of prescreening, interview, and application
Please read the following documentation before taking the application.
For more information contact Ian Pipping, QLO Assistant Director at 303-462-6564 or at via email at firstname.lastname@example.org