Discovery Technology Lab
Students may learn to use the computer to practice basic reading, math, and money management exercises or learn how to or "surf the net". All levels of knowledge and skill are welcome and everyone is assessed upon placement in the Computer Lab.
The Discovery Technology Lab provides computer access specifically geared to individuals with developmental disabilities. The lab offers computer-based sessions in reading, math/money skills, internet-navigation/E-mail training and music/interactive recreational games. Students may learn independently or work one-on-one with an instructor. Each student moves at their individual pace and enrolls in classes for as long as one desires.
- Computer Assessment
- Developmental Disability
- Transportation to and from base site
- Self medicates and exhibits safe behavior
- Able to care for personal hygiene needs
- Ability to pay for classes
- Introduction to computers
- Computer skills
- Money and Reading/Math skills - The Basics and more
- Internet Navigation & use of personal E-mail
- In-Home assistance and training
- Typing/data entry
Classes are scheduled at your convenience for a session of one to 1.5 hours. Please contact Erlen Marsh at 303.462.6668 to schedule a tour or evaluation.