- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Day Habilitation Changes starting Jan 15 2021
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
- Coronavirus Update - Changes Beginning in May
- Coronavirus Update- New Expectations-Limits on QLO Visits
- Coronavirus Update- Changes and Closures Until Further Notice
- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020December 14, 2020
COVID-19 Vaccine Information and Vaccination Phasing at DDRC
Current Phase Beginning Week of Dec . 14, 2020 at Group Homes
Each state must prioritize how they distribute the vaccine, and Colorado has developed a three phase distribution schedule. Colorado is currently preparing to vaccinate eligible Coloradans for Phase 1A and will move into Phases 1B after that. Employees and residents at licensed Group Homes (GRSS homes) are in Phase 1A, and employees providing other residential or home health direct services are included in Phase 1B. Other health care workers not included in Phase 1 are identified in Phase 2, which is scheduled to begin in the Spring of 2021.
The first shipment of the vaccine (Pfizer) is scheduled for the week of December 14, 2020. The vaccine requires 2 doses, spaced apart, and if you elect to receive the vaccine, you must receive the same vaccine each time.
DDRC has signed up to be a part of special distribution for employees and residents of Group Homes. The vaccine provider will come to each location to provide the vaccine and will return to each location to provide the second dose. We are currently working with Walgreens, our pharmacy partner for the vaccine, to determine when this will begin.
The decision to receive the vaccine is a personal one, and DDRC believes that each person must make this decision based on the best available information. This link provides additional information about the vaccine and may be helpful to you in making your decision https://covid19.colorado.gov/vaccine-faq .
The vaccination will be free for everyone.