- COVID Guidelines in Group Residential Homes - Update
- Giving to DDRC - ReFUND
- Seeing the Remarkable Roles of DSPs
- New COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC OperationsNovember 20, 2020
On November 17, due to increasing COVID infection rates and community spread, Colorado Governor Polis issued a new public health order that affects DDRC operations. The order specifies more restrictive occupancy rates of offices and other buildings based upon the size of the facilities. We have communicated these requirements to our staff to help ensure we are following these orders. In addition, there is a new guidance that requires that DDRC staff and others who interface with individuals who we serve in our group residential settings must be tested and monitored for COVID on a twice weekly basis. The Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment is providing DDRC the appropriate test kits and assessments to help ensure effective monitoring.
We thank the individuals and families that we serve for their understanding in these matters and we are grateful to our DDRC staff for their continued attention and cooperation in following these public health orders.
The Governor's Public Health Order 20-36 regarding occupancy and COVID Dial Levels is found here:
Posted: November 20, 2020