- Disability Employment Awareness Month and Preston Story
- Masonic Brothers Make an Impact for the Better
- Shoutout to Our Golf Sponsors
- Masks and COVID Tests Required in Group Homes as of August 2021
- A Great Job Fits Brings Out the Best, As it Did For Steve
- DDRC Self Determination Initiative
- Marti Gets Meaning from DDRC Therapeutic Learning Connections
- COVID Guidelines in Group Residential Homes - Update
- Giving to DDRC - ReFUND
- Seeing the Remarkable Roles of DSPs
- New COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
Giving to DDRC - ReFUNDApril 12, 2021
Consider donating a portion of your Colorado Tax Refund to DDRC. Just enter our registration # 2002 300 3423 in the “Donate to a Colorado Nonprofit” field of your filing form or look up Developmental Disabilities Resource Center.
Read here to see our resilience in 2020 and the work you are fostering with your donation.
See our full report here: https://ddrcco.com/downloads/reports/DDRC_2020_Annual_Report.pdf