- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
- Living up to their credo of Elks Care and Elks Share
- IDD Awareness Month in March
- DDRC Self Determination Grants Open Doors
- State Audit on Case Management
- FirstBank Brings Banking for Good to Life
- Dogs Donations and Disabilities
- Welcome to the New Site
- Four Corners to a Home
- Software Grant Awarded
Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3March 16, 2020
The DDRC Day Programs and services operated at our Weiland and Walters Centers will be temporarily closed through Friday, April 3, 2020. DDRC will provide a status update if we feel we need to extend the closure beyond April 3.
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control guidance on Coronavirus issued March 15 recommends suspending or postponing gatherings of 50 or more persons in order to protect vulnerable populations and to limit further spread of the virus. We believe it is imperative to do our part to limit any spread that could make matters tougher for individuals we serve, families, our staff and the community.
Please continue to check our website at www.ddrcco.com under “Updates” for information relating to our operations and response to COVID19.
We thank you for the opportunity to serve you and your family, and for your understanding during this uncertain time.