- Giving to DDRC - ReFUND
- Seeing the Remarkable Roles of DSPs
- New COVID-19 Resource Page
- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in JeffcoJuly 15, 2020
Business must post this requirement for customers. We can help businesses by cooperating, and by wearing masks, we help each other too. Let’s forestall a backslide to shuttered businesses, overwhelmed health care, rising medical bills, sickness and worse.
DDRC has been abiding by a mask-wearing culture since early spring because we care about protecting the people we serve, our coworkers, and our communities. And now that we are slowly reopening services in new ways, we commit to extra vigilance.