- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
- Coronavirus Update - Changes Beginning in May
- Coronavirus Update- New Expectations-Limits on QLO Visits
- Coronavirus Update- Changes and Closures Until Further Notice
- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in JeffcoJuly 15, 2020
Business must post this requirement for customers. We can help businesses by cooperating, and by wearing masks, we help each other too. Let’s forestall a backslide to shuttered businesses, overwhelmed health care, rising medical bills, sickness and worse.
DDRC has been abiding by a mask-wearing culture since early spring because we care about protecting the people we serve, our coworkers, and our communities. And now that we are slowly reopening services in new ways, we commit to extra vigilance.