- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Day Habilitation Changes starting Jan 15 2021
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
- Coronavirus Update - Changes Beginning in May
- Coronavirus Update- New Expectations-Limits on QLO Visits
- Coronavirus Update- Changes and Closures Until Further Notice
- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund March 24, 2020
Dear DDRC Community and all looking to make a difference,
We are calling on you to be part of a Rapid Response Fund effort. Your gift today will have doublethe impact! Up to $25,000 will be matched by the Mai Family Trust, Charlotte and Howard Mai.
In this time of concern for the entire world, DDRC is doing all we can to ensure the well-being of the individuals and families we support as well as our invaluable staff. This situation is impacting DDRC in many ways including the individuals we support residentially for whom our staff provides 24-hour care, and for many other individuals and families who are facing significant needs.
Our residential staff have been steadfast in this incredible time of uncertainty and are providing the utmost care to the individuals we support in Quality Living Options, DDRC’s residential program. Your help in this area will greatly aid the men and women we support. Your donation will cover crucial direct care staffing costs and needed supplies such as personal protective equipment, and devices and technology to help residents stay connected to family and community. It will also help ensure continuity of care from other direct care professionals who will still be needed once this crisis passes.
We appreciate your generosity to support individuals and families in these unprecedented circumstances. Please consider a donation to DDRC's Rapid Response Fund. Through the generosity of the Mai Family Trust, Charlotte and Howard Mai, your donation to our Rapid Response Fund will be matched up to $25,000.
As always, the health and wellbeing of the individuals we serve, their families, and our staff is and will continue to be our highest priority. At this time, DDRC has decided to temporarily close both the Weiland and Walters programs as well as to have staff work remotely to ensure the safety of all regarding COVID-19. The reopening of these programs will be reassessed based on the recommendations of governmental and health authorities.
Please don't hesitate to reach out to the Development team about the Rapid Response Fund or other questions. Additionally, please continue to reference our web site and this Updates section for postings regarding our operations and response to the pandemic.
All of us at DDRC express our deepest appreciation for your understanding and loyal support. We look forward to seeing you again as soon as the situation stabilizes. Stay safe and keep yourself and your families healthy! We will get through this together.
Developmental Disabilities Resource Center