- COVID-19 Vaccine Colorado Locations
- Day Habilitation Changes starting Jan 15 2021
- Vaccine Clinics Update - Consents and Access
- Vaccine Phasing 1A begins at DDRC the week of Dec 12 2020
- New Public Health Order and Requirements Affect DDRC Operations
- Deadline for SSA or SSDI Beneficiaries to Register for Stimulus Checks
- Coronavirus Update-Face Coverings Required in Jeffco
- Funds Available Act Now Before June 30
- Coronavirus Update - Changes Beginning in May
- Coronavirus Update- New Expectations-Limits on QLO Visits
- Coronavirus Update- Changes and Closures Until Further Notice
- Coronavirus Update - Rapid Response Fund
- Coronavirus Update- Doing Our Part for Community Health
- Coronavirus Update-Weiland and Walters Centers Closures through April 3
- Coronavirus Update March 13 - DDRC Operations and Response
- Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRC
Coronavirus Notice Update March 9 - DDRCMarch 9, 2020
Hello DDRC Individuals, Families, Providers — Stakeholders
There has been much in the news regarding the Coronavirus. DDRC wants you to know that we are monitoring the situation very closely, including information disseminated from county, state and Federal health agencies which include Jefferson County Public Health, Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment and the Centers for Disease Control.
We sent out communications to all DDRC employees emphasizing common sense and recommended hygiene practices. These practices include frequent hand washing, covering coughs, and keeping hands away from eyes, nose and face. Most importantly we strongly urge that employees stay home if running a temperature (100.4 ) with cough, headache and breathing difficulties-- and not return to work for at least 24 hours minimum without any of these health symptoms, and without need for fever reducing medicine. We are also taking precautions to have adequate cleaning supplies and alcohol-based hand sanitizers available.
For the comfort and safety of all individuals participating in our programs, we ask that if you or a family member have symptoms noted above, that you or your family member please refrain from attending programs and stay home.
Should the situation across the metro area see a dramatic increase in Coronavirus cases, DDRC will put into place appropriate measures, and as recommended by the health agencies. Please visit DDRCCO.com for additional updates.
DDRC’s goal is to serve individuals and their families to help them lead their best lives. We are honored to serve you and to work with you in this mission. At this time, we are and must be cognizant of health and safety matters. Thank you for your cooperation as we continue to monitor and address the situation in the weeks ahead.
- Jefferson County Public Health: https://www.jeffco.us/3999/Coronavirus-Disease-2019-COVID-19.
- Colorado Department of Health: https://www.colorado.gov/pacific/cdphe/2019-novel-coronavirus
- Centers for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- CDC latest updates on COVID19: CDC COVID-19 Update for USA
- Colorado help lines: call CO-Help at 303-389-1687 or 1-877-462-2911 or email COHELP@RMPDC.org, for answers in English and Spanish.